Come to join us for the half day program at our Elephant Sanctuary. You’ll be able to spend a Once in A life time experience with giant fiend. We will take you to learn about Thai’s elephant. See how they live and take care of them daily. Hands – on and get interaction with elephant by feeding, checking their health, take them walk for exercise, making vitamin ball, observing elephant mud spa and bathing. Delicious Thai home made food at our restaurant and sample local snack with beautiful scenery.
The Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary is, a place for the elephant to live in natural habitat and they can roam free with a plenty of food around.
The half day program is suitable for everyone who have limited of time in Chiang Mai but still a good tour for visitor, this is popular tour and reasonable price!!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your hotel in Chiang Mai city.
Note : We will charge a bit more to pick up from hotel situated out side city.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 8.00 am at the hotel lobby or at your accommodation. The tour guide will looking for you there.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 13.30 PM.|
|WEAR||– Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
Note : We will provide outfit for you to change at our park, Towel and Boots.
Please contact us for checking availability and do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions??
Lanna Elephant Sanctuary Team.
8:00 AM: Transportation
We will pick you up from your hotel and drive north thru the beautiful countryside north of Chiang Mai approximately 1 hour.
9.00 AM : Arrive at the elephant sanctuary
Arrive at our Elephant Sanctuary and you will change into clothing that will be provided. A guide will then introduce you to our rescue Elephant program which includes:
* Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
* You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of the Elephants.
* Hug and Love the Elephants.
* Walk the Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
* Enjoy observing the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
* Wash and Bathe with them.
* Then you will take a shower and change back into your own clothes.
* Feed the Elephants again before saying good-bye!
12.00 PM: Lunch Time
*After lunch, we will drive back to Chiang Mai and drop you off at your hotel with the memorable time..!